Some of the brands are starting their market entry in physical retail in northern Germany or Hamburg with their stores at Westfield Hamburg-Überseequartier.
New brands at Westfield Hamburg-Überseequartier:
- VIU – Handmade and sustainable optical glasses and sunglasses
- Swarovski – Jewelry, watches and crystal creations
- PANDORA – Hand-finished genuine jewellery
- Paper & Tea – Handcrafted teas from around the world, selected accessories and gift ideas
- Lakrids by Bülow – Gourmet licorice from Denmark (first stand-alone store in North Germany)
- DJI – Technology company for drones and cameras (first store in North Germany)
- KIKO Milano – Makeup, face and body care products
- Parfümerie Schuback – Perfumery chain from North Germany
- PME Legend – Men’s fashion brand inspired by cargo pilots (first store in North Germany)
- New Zealand Auckland – Outdoor, adventure and lifestyle fashion brand (first store in Hamburg)
- Jack & Jones – Menswear fashion brand from the Danish parent company Bestseller
- Papeterie Bathelt – Office supplies, writing culture and gifts
“Leasing for Westfield Hamburg-Überseequartier continues at full speed. Now that the leasing of anchor and large units has been completed, we are currently focusing on differentiating premium concepts from the fashion, accessories and beauty sectors, among others. With brands such as VIU, DJI, Paper & Tea, Lakrids by Bülow, PME Legend and New Zealand Auckland we are setting new accents that are currently not available in this combination and density at any other location in Hamburg. We are thus increasing the attractiveness and versatility of the shopping and lifestyle experience for our customers and are very pleased about the new partnerships with these exciting brands”, says Constantin Wiesmann, Director of Leasing Austria & Germany at URW.
Westfield Hamburg-Überseequartier: urban regeneration
At Westfield Hamburg-Überseequartier in Hamburg’s HafenCity, an ensemble of a total of 14 buildings is being created that will form a new vibrant place in Hamburg with outstanding architecture and a unique mix of uses. Retail, food & beverage as well as entertainment and culture will be finely balanced with 579 apartments, offices for 4,000 workplaces, three hotels with 819 rooms and a cruise terminal. The quarter is optimally integrated into the local infrastructure with its own metro station, bus lines and various mobility services. The mixed-use project with a clear focus on sustainability, both during construction and in the future operation, consists of a total area of 419,000 sq m and will be realized by Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield by spring 2024.