“The gala concluded the 14th edition of the PRCH Retail Awards. The awarded projects, their quality and diversity showcased the outstanding level of this year’s competition. I would like to thank the members of the jury for their work and commitment, and the competing companies for their excellent projects. I would like to invite all companies operating in the retail property sector to participate in the next, 15th edition of the competition,” says Krzysztof Poznański, Managing Director of the Polish Council of Shopping Centres. “I am very pleased that together with our esteemed guests, we also had a chance to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the Polish Council of Shopping Centres.”
The ceremonious gala event of the PRCH Retail Awards took place at Centrum Kreatywności Targowa. The event was attended by more than 300 guests, CEOs, managing directors and marketing directors of PRCH member companies. Present at the gala were representatives of retail schemes (owners, managers, developers, investors), retail chains, and companies offering products and services in the commercial property market. This year’s gala additionally celebrated the 20th anniversary of the Polish Council of Shopping Centres.
List of laureates – Gold Awards
- Retail Scheme of the Year – Best Performance: for the performance of the Wroclavia gallery in Wrocław, to Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield.
- ESG Strategy and Activities of the Year: for the company’s shopping centres, to Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield.
- Opening / Redevelopment / Expansion / Modernisation Campaign of the Year: for “The Grand Premiere of Food Fyrtel”, Posnania in Poznań, to Apsys Polska.
- Event of the year: for the project “dACH! Dominikańska”, Galeria Dominikańska Wrocław, to G City Poland.
List of laureates – Silver Awards
- New Retail Scheme of the Year: 2 ex aequo prizes: for Ogrody Ulricha in Warsaw, to INGKA Centres Polska and for Fort Wola in Warsaw, to Mayland Real Estate.
- New Retail Park of the Year: 2 ex aequo prizes: for M Park Świdnik, to LCP Properties and for Vendo Park in Otwock, to Trei Real Estate Poland and Patron Capital.
- Retail Scheme of the Year – Best Performance: 2 ex aequo prizes: for the Galaxy shopping and entertainment centre in Szczecin, to EPP and for Galeria Chełm, to ACE 4 Sp. z o.o.
- Retail Park of the Year – Best Performance: for M Park Pasaż Warmiński in Lidzbark Warmiński, to LCP Properties.
- Redevelopment/Expansion/Modernisation/Revitalization of the Year: 2 ex aequo prizes: for EMKA Koszalin, to LCP Properties and for Auchan Piaseczno, to Nhood Services Poland.
- ESG strategy and activities of the year: 2 ex aequo prizes: for Stary Browar in Poznań, to Fortis Centrum ARDEA KS and for 12 shopping centres in the company’s portfolio, to NEPI Rockcastle.
- Innovation of the Year for Retail Schemes: for R8 Digital Operator ‘Jenny’, to R8 Technologies.
Besides the Gold and Silver Award categories, a special prize for innovative approach and trend setting in the industry was also to be awarded to a company. This year, the special prize went to Apsys Polska.