The MAPIC 2019 conference programme will feature for the first time a Forum France bringing together an impressive line-up of decision-makers from the French retail real estate sector.
Organised by Reed MIDEM, the International Retail Real Estate Market will be held in Cannes from 13th to 15th November. A Leisure Day devoted to leisure activities will be organised for the first time on 12th November, the day before MAPIC, to further explore this significant market trend.
Jointly organised with the Conseil National des Centres Commerciaux (National Shopping Centre Council – CNCC), the first Forum France will be held on Thursday, 14th November (11am-1pm) and will comprise three parts.
For the opening of Forum France, a panel of CEOs will highlight the new business models that fashion brands need to adopt to boost their business in the face of changing consumer trends. This conference will provide an opportunity for three retailers to confront three developers and discuss each other’s expectations. The speakers will be:
- Sébastien BISMUTH, CEO, Jennyfer
- Hubert AUBRY, CEO, Gemo
- Fabrice BANSAY, CEO, Apsys
- Nadine CAUX, Managing Director, Promod
- Antoine FREY, Chairman, Frey
- Sébastien VANHOOVE, Deputy CEO, Carmila
- Jean-Bernard DELLA CHIESA, CEO, to-inifinity.com (moderator)
Julien GOUBAULT, Director of Communication at Klépierre, Delphine BEER-GABEL, Strategy Advisor with The Retailtainment Company, and Isabelle MUSNIK, Founder and Content Director, INfluencia will provide a short transition to explain the importance of retailtainment in shopping centres and present a white paper produced in partnership with Influencia.
Finally, a third panel of speakers will discuss the evolution of consumer expectations and the shift from shopping to lifestyle destinations. The speakers will be:
- Jacques EHRMANN, President, CNCC and Managing Director, Altarea-Cogedim
- Hugues BORGIA, Managing Director, UGC Ciné Cité
- Christophe BURCKART, France & Monaco Country Manager, IWG (Regus)
- Ian MORLING, Senior Advisor, IFPimm
- Charles RAGONS, Head of Asset Management, Primonial Reim
- Philippe LE TRUNG, Managing Director, Views+S Consulting (moderator)
For international participants interested in learning more about the French market, the Forum France will have simultaneous translation into English.
More information on the conference programme can be found here.