Markus Porvari’s experience extends over two decades in customer relations and managing high-level business operations for major clients and enterprises in ICT industry. Currently Porvari serves as Chief Executive Officer and President of HyperIn Inc. HyperIn’s solutions are widely used to manage retail real estates in Europe and Asia with R&D centers in Finland and Hong Kong with authorized distributors in Europe, North America, Middle East and Asia. Markus is also a very experienced seminar speaker and a known person in the information technology community.
“I am honoured to join the Across Advisory Board as the industry embarks on an extraordinary and exciting future. Retail real estate industry has embraced technological solutions to accelerate the pace of their digital transformation. Right now, as a result of covid-19 we’re going to see even more models connecting online presence to physical to ensure sector’s recovery. The need for community-based services due to the pandemic will also encourage shopping malls for standardized platforms. Service providers offering full product ranges can quickly help the malls to rework their tenants’ digital presence. Now the need for a digital consumer journey becomes even more relevant and pressing. Mall operators may want to exercise more stringent control with real-time daily sales reporting and communication. Long-term, shopping malls must also create a strong ‘omni-channel’ link with the help of big data through their tenants by offering tools to engage consumers at key moments,” commented Markus Porvari.
The prop-tec sector is becoming increasingly important for the international placemaking industry. “We want to take this fact into account when it comes to the composition of the ACROSS Advisory Board and are therefore very glad to welcome Markus Povari, the founder of HyperIn, to our board,” says ACROSS publisher Reinhard Winiwarter.
The board currently consists of 23 members
The ACROSS Advisory Board’s declared aim is to offer its expertise in topic identification and formulation. The board currently has 23 members. There will be a semi-annual discussion process whereby the advisory board identifies the challenges and opportunities the industry faces and what burning problems and emerging trends they see.
The ACROSS Advisory Board includes the following industry experts:
- Christoph Achammer, Chairman of the Board at ATP architects engineers
- Jonathan Doughty, Global Head of Foodservice, Leisure and Placemaking at ECE
- Scott Dwyer, Group Chief Operating Officer at Atrium
- Joanna Fisher, Managing Director Center Management at ECE
- Andreas Hohlmann, Managing Director Germany of the Unibail-Rodamco- Westfield Group
- Yurdaer Kahraman, CEO and Board Member of FİBA Commercial Properties
- Josip Kardun, Chief Investment Officer at Meyer Bergman
- Silvio Kirchmair, CEO of umdasch The Store Makers Management GmbH
- Bill Kistler, Retail Real Estate Expert
- Daniel Losantos, CEO of Neinver
- Henrik Madsen, Senior Retail Expert
- Thomas Mark, President of MK Illumination Group
- Christof Papousek, CFO of the Constantin Film Group of Companies
- Markus Porvari, Founder of HyperIn
- Thomas Reichenauer, Co-Founder and Managing Director of ROS Retail Outlet Shopping
- Dietmar Reindl, COO of Immofinanz Group
- Walter Seib, CEO of HMSHost International
- Jacques Sinke, CEO of reteam international
- Klaus Striebich, Managing Director of RaRe Advise
- Jan Tanner, Expert Consultant for the shopping center, retail real estate, and retail industry
- Peter Tonstad, CEO Boostcom
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Retail at Union Investment
- Marcus Wild, CEO of SES Spar European Shopping Centers
Take a look at the current ACROSS Advisory Board.