- Located on the lower level of ICON Outlet within The O2, Nike has opened its 13,500 sq ft store neighbouring New York’s vegan inspired brand, by CHLOE. Aiming to inspire shoppers to achieve their athletic potential, with their collection of footwear, activewear, and equipment, the unit serves as one of the brand’s largest Nike Factory Stores in the UK.
- Next door to Nike, is sportswear giant adidas. At 7,300 sq ft, the brand has opened its latest sports-hub stocking the most popular lines including Adidas Originals and the Y-3 collection. International pop-star Beyonce also recently announced that she is joining forces with the brand to develop footwear and fashion apparel.
- Family-owned outdoor and leisure company, Regatta, has opened a unit located on the lower level of ICON Outlet, offering affordable outerwear, and a range of clothing to get people outside and enjoying the fresh air – the new store stocks a range of jackets, fleeces, trousers, and softshells.
- Craghoppers, global outdoor and adventure travel specialists, has also opened on the lower level of ICON Outlet. The brand is on a mission to create technical, innovative clothing ranges to inspire customers on their next adventure, with apparel that has been tried and tested by ambassadors worldwide. Both Craghoppers and Regatta share a joint unit spanning 3,450 sq ft.
- One of the UK’s fastest-growing beauty retailers, Beauty Outlet, has also opened its 2,150 sq ft store this week. Offering a broad choice of trend led beauty products available at competitive prices Beauty Outlet stocks popular market leading brands such as Clarins, Dior, Elizabeth Arden, Fenty, L’oreal, Morphe and NYX at ICON Outlet.
Speaking on behalf of AEG and Crosstree, Marion Dillon, Leasing Director for ICON Outlet, said: “With modern consumers choosing healthier lifestyles, activewear and sportswear have become key categories which attract high volumes of a diverse demographic, beauty is also a trend that continues to grow and at ICON Outlet we are keen to respond to demand. We’re so proud of the brands we have unveiled since opening, and this latest collective of retail launches paired with The O2’s entertainment offer, provides something unique, establishing The O2’s position as a leading retail, dining and leisure destination in the capital.”
Melanie Verby, Retail Development Manager, on behalf of Regatta and Craghoppers added: “We are delighted to be opening our first store in central London at ICON outlet, which is such a prolific and iconic building. Our product offerings will appeal to families and travellers who are looking for hard wearing clothing and equipment that will take them on any adventure.”
Roger Surgay, Director of Beauty Outlet added: “As one of the fastest-growing beauty retailers in the UK, ICON Outlet’s offer of premium urban shopping combined with the unique arena experience at The O2, was something that really spoke to the Beauty Outlet brand. The high-volumes of consumers who visit The O2 day-to-day was a huge factor in attracting us. At Beauty Outlet our vision is simple: to deliver the widest choice of beauty products available at the most competitive prices and we look forward to welcoming gig-goers and music lovers in store, to shop for something that’s going to complete their look for an evening in the arena, as well as the cross-section of shoppers, from local Londoners to international tourists, who visit ICON Outlet for the leading shopping offer.”
CWM are the retail leasing agents for ICON Outlet.