The current Global Retail Attractiveness Index (GRAI) shows how the European retail markets performed in 2022 so far. This highly recognized international industry index is created together with the Union Investment and GfK. Together we will have a look at the data, the methology and how retail performed according to GRAI.
The ACROSS Retail Talk sheds light on the FUTURE:
- Which types of operations and formats are interesting from an investor’s point of view?
- Which regions in Europe are interesting from an “investor money” perspective?
- What do retailers require from locations and landlords?
- Which relevant trends stem from consumers?
The aim of this discussion is to sketch a vision of the direction in which the “triumvirate” consisting of investor – retailer – consumer will be moving in the near future.
Klaus Striebich (Moderator; RaRE Advise) welcomes to a top-class panel including the participation of:
- Henri Eisenkopf, Senior Investment Manager Union Investment
- Herman Kok, Director KERN
- Filip Vojtech, Teamlead Sales | Retail, Fashion & Lifestyle bei GfK GeoMarketing
- Fabien Stutz, Head of Real Estate C&A