Thomas Reichenauer is Founder and Managing Director, ROS Retail Outlet Shopping, Vienna, and expert in Center Management, Retail Operations and Development of Designer Outlets and innovative Shopping Concepts.
Thomas started his retail career 1996 at the leading Austrian sports retailer Hervis Sport & Fashion Group and entered 1999 the European Outlet Market as Retail Manager at McArthurGlen Designer Outlet Parndorf. Under his guidance as Centre Manager from 2002, the Designer Outlet Parndorf became one of the most successful outlet centres in Europe. From 2008, Thomas steered the project development of the Designer Outlet Salzburg, which he opened very successfully in 2009.
In 2011, Thomas Reichenauer and Gerhard Graf founded ROS Retail Outlet Shopping in Vienna, which was appointed shortly as operator of the Designer Outlet Soltau in Northern Germany. ROS established itself in the last seven years as new retail real estate consulting and centre management company specialised in Designer Outlets and innovative Shopping Concepts in Central Europe.
Today ROS and together with the joint-venture partners has ten operating centres in Germany, Hungary, Poland, Italy, Portugal, Croatia and further new developments in Spain and France.
The board currently consists of 20 members
The ACROSS Advisory Board’s declared aim is to offer its expertise in topic identification and formulation. The board currently has 20 members. There will be a semi-annual discussion process whereby the advisory board identifies the challenges and opportunities the industry faces and what burning problems and emerging trends they see.
The ACROSS Advisory Board includes the following industry experts:
- Christoph Achammer, Chairman of the Board at ATP architects engineers
- Patrick Delcol, Head of Pan-European Retail at BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Jonathan Doughty, Global Head of Foodservice at ECE
- Scott Dwyer, COO of Atrium Europe
- Joanna Fisher, Managing Director Center Management at ECE
- Andreas Hohlmann, Managing Director of Unibail-Rodamco- Westfield Germany
- Peter Karai, Sales Director at Futureal Group
- Josip Kardun, CEO of Multi Corporation
- Daniel Losantos, CEO of Neinver
- Henrik Madsen, Managing Director Northern Europe at McArthurGlen
- Thomas Mark, President of the MK Illumination Group
- Christof Papousek, CFO of the Constantin Film group of companies
- Thomas Reichenauer, Founder and Managing Director, ROS Retail Outlet Shopping
- Dietmar Reindl, COO of Immofinanz Group
- Katharina von Schacky, Divisional Head of Real Estate Markets Shopping at Commerz Real
- Walter Seib, CEO of HMSHost International
- Jacques Sinke, CEO of reteam international
- Árpád Török, CEO of TriGranit
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Retail at Union Investment, and
- Marcus Wild, CEO of SES Spar European Shopping Center
Sign up for our ACROSS Newsletter. Subscribe to ACROSS Magazine.