The contest by the Polish Council of Shopping Centres – PRCH Retail Awards, was created for retailers, developers, managers, investors and retail marketing specialists. For the past eleven years, a jury of industry experts has been continuously pointing out the best industry projects. This year, the winners of gold and silver statuettes have also been selected to appreciate the best and most effective industry activities. The competition prizes were awarded during the online broadcast. The event was watched live by over 500 people. The gala was hosted by Kamila Kalińczak and Daniel Michałowski, well known for their radio and television appearances.
During the evaluation of applications submitted to this year’s edition of the contest, the jury emphasized the effectiveness and innovation of the project, the meticulous filling of the application itself, and matching the projects to the needs of the local community. All winning projects can be found on www.retailawards.org.pl. This year’s contest partners were: EPP (golden partners), TOP-KEY (partner in the Retail Scheme’s Redevelopment / Extension / Modernisation of the Year category) and Transaction Connect (partner in the Shopping Centre of the Year – Best Performance category).
“Despite the economic and social challenges for the entire retail sector, we have received a large number of applications, which has made us very proud. It is clear that the industry wants to share its best practices, looking for feedback from other members of the Polish Council of Shopping Centres and industry experts,” said Radosław Knap, Director General, Member of the Board, PRCH.
Below are the winners of the Gold and Silver statuettes of the 11th edition of PRCH Retail Awards:
BUSINESS AND STRATEGIC CATEGORIES FOR RETAIL SCHEMES
Category: New Shopping Centre of the Year
- Silver award: Galeria Młociny | Warsaw | EPP Sp. z o.o.
Category: Shopping Centre of the Year – Best Performance
- Gold award: Posnania | Poznań | APSYS Polska
- Silver award: Galeria Sfera | Bielsko-Biała | Nampa Sp. z o.o.
- Silver award: Wroclavia | Wrocław | Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
Category: Outlet Centre of the Year – Best Performance
- Silver award: Designer Outlet Warszawa | Warsaw| Peakside ROS Outlet Management Sp. z o.o.
Category: Retail Scheme’s Redevelopment / Extension / Modernisation of the Year
- Gold award: CH Janki | Janki / Warsaw| Cromwell Property Group
- Silver award: VIVO! Lublin | Lublin | Immofinanz
- Silver award: Solaris Center | Opole | NEPI Rockcastle
BUSINESS AND STRATEGIC CATEGORIES FOR RETAILERS
Category: Retailer of the Year – Best Performance
- Silver award: eobuwie.pl – brick-and-mortar stores | eobuwie.pl S.A.
Category: Retailer’s Expansion of the Year
- Gold award: eobuwie.pl – brick-and-mortar stores | eobuwie.pl S.A.
New category: Retail Scheme’s Mobile App of the Year
- Silver award: Motivation and loyalty app SEZAM | NEPI Rockcastle | Focus Mall Zielona Góra and Piotrków Trybunalski, Galeria Wołomin, Alfa Centrum – Białystok, Pogoria – Dąbrowa Górnicza, Platan – Zabrze, Solaris Center – Opole, Bonarka City Center – Kraków | agency: Golden Rocket
Category: Retail Scheme’s CSR Activities and Strategy of the Year
- Gold award: Zielony Zakątek – creation of an eco zone with a sensory garden and an educational apiary | EPP Sp. z o.o. | Galeria Solna | Inowrocław
- Silver award: Plant Adoption Point | Ceetrus Polska Sp. z o.o. | Galeria Łomianki | Łomianki
- Silver award: Charity bike collection | Ceetrus Polska Sp. z o.o.| Galeria Łomianki | Łomianki
Category: Retail Scheme Public Relations Activities and Strategy of the Year
- Gold award: Open-air opera “Człowiek z Manufaktury” | APSYS Polska | Manufaktura | Łódź | agency: 3 PR
- Silver award: Pasaż Wiecha. “Kultura w samym centrum” | Atrium Poland Real Estate Management Sp. z o.o. | Domy Towarowe Wars Sawa Junior | Warsaw| agency: Valkea Media S.A.
Category: Retail Scheme Internet Campaign of the Year
- Gold award: “Letnia Strefa Domoteki” | Retail Park Targówek Warsaw Sp. z o.o. | Centrum Wyposażenia Wnętrz Domoteka | Warsaw| agency: BWP Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Silver award: Sales & The City | APSYS Polska | Posnania | Poznań | agency: own marketing department / Agencja Płodni.com
Category: Retail Scheme Opening / Redevelopment / Extension / modernisation of the Year
- Silver award: Galeria Młociny launch campaign | EPP Sp. z o.o. | Galeria Młociny | Warsaw| agency: Live – Agencja Eventowa; Performance Media; Magnifico; CITY; KUC
- Silver award: “Wschód Słońca o Zachodzie” ( | NEPI Rockcastle | Solaris | Center | Opole | agency: MAKATA / EMBLEMAT.COM
Category: Retail Scheme Image Campaign of the Year
- Gold award: Tydzień dla Seniora (Senior week) | Gemini Holding Sp. z o.o.| Gemini Park | Tychy
- Silver award: “Coraz większa radość z Wielkanocy w Starym Browarze”| Fortis Centrum ARDEA KS Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. | Stary Browar | Poznań
- Silver award: “Obudź w sobie łowcę” | Neinver Asset Management Sp. z o. o. | Factory outlet chain | Kraków, Warsaw, Luboń | agency: OM Creative Cluster / Media Direction
Category: Retailer of the Year Magazine
- Gold award: Play Expert | P4 Sp. z o.o. | Play | publisher: Valkea Media S.A.
Category: Event of the Year in a Retail Scheme
- Silver award: Ekstremalnie odjazdowy park linowy (ropes course) | APSYS Polska | Focus Park | Rybnik
- Silver award: Open-air opera “Człowiek z Manufaktury” APSYS Polska | Manufaktura | Łódź
JURY’S SPECIAL AWARD
- Open-air opera “Człowiek z Manufaktury” | APSYS Polska | Manufaktura | Łódź
About the organiser
The Polish Council of Shopping Centres (PRCH) is a not-for-profit organization, with more than 200 associated companies operating in the retail and service places industry. PRCH is a leading non-governmental organisation, working for the development of the industry, supporting and representing its members in the business, political and social environment in order to create modern places of retail, services, culture and unique consumer experiences.