Scott Dwyer will take up the role of COO for Atrium Europe in October 2017 and will be responsible for the overall operations of the group.
Previously he was CEO of Atrium in Poland, where he managed 522,000 sq m of commercial retail assets with a market value of €1.5 billion as well as a substantial redevelopment program of over €300 million. Prior to Atrium, Dwyer was Portfolio Manager for Heitman’s European Private Equity group.
Prior to Heitman, Dwyer was based in the Netherlands as General Manager for ING Real Estate’s development and restructuring activities where he oversaw numerous developments and standing investments throughout Europe.
Before joining ING Real Estate, he was Managing Director of Central Europe for Unibail-Rodamco, responsible for the acquisition, development, and management of over 500,000 square meters of top-quality retail space in eight countries.
Dwyer has been living and working in Central Europe for over 20 years. Prior to relocating to Europe, he received a BB from the University of Technology, Sydney, and is a CPA.
The board now has 15 members
The ACROSS Advisory Board’s declared aim is to offer its expertise in topic identification and formulation. The board currently has 15 members.
There will be a semi-annual discussion process whereby the advisory board identifies the challenges and opportunities the industry faces and what burning problems and emerging trends they see.
The ACROSS Advisory Board includes the following industry experts:
- Christoph Achammer, Chairman of the Board at ATP architects engineers
- Patrick Delcol, the CEO of BNP Paribas Real Estate for CEE
- Lisette van Doorn, Chief Executive Europe of ULI
- Jonathan Doughty, Global Head of Foodservice at ECE
- Scott Dwyer, designated COO of Atrium Europe
- Joanna Fisher, Managing Director Center Management at ECE
- Josip Kardun, CEO of Multi Corporation
- Henrik Madsen, Managing Director Northern Europe at McArthurGlen
- Christof Papousek, CFO of the Constantin Film group of companies
- Dietmar Reindl, COO of Immofinanz Group
- Martin Sabelko, Managing Director at Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate Austria
- Jacques Sinke, CEO of reteam international
- Árpád Török, CEO of TriGranit
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Retail at Union Investment, and
- Marcus Wild, CEO of SES Spar European Shopping Centers