Cities are evolving rapidly and need to become healthier, more sustainable places for the well-being of both, people and planet. This is particularly relevant to the younger generation, therefore the NextGen Board will be instrumental to help the company play its role in this transition.
Andrew Vaughan, Chief Executive Officer Redevco: “NextGen provides a platform for the young talent of our company. We have invited eight individuals from different functions, cultures, and locations to provide new ideas and perspectives to strengthen our business now, and in the decades to come. Our NextGen board represents the voice of Redevco’s future.”
NextGen, whose members are all under the age of 35, will be chaired by Emma Taylor, Compliance and Governance Manager based in London. Other members include:
- Robin Visser, Corporate Communications Manager (Amsterdam)
- Ángel González, Project Manager (Madrid)
- Sören Bockem-Rozendaal, Business Controller (Dusseldorf)
- Benoît van Haare Hermeijer, Transaction Manager (Brussels)
- Olivia de Potter Development Manager (Brussels)
- Wassila Falih, Business Controler (Paris)
- Gemma Barklie, Management Assistant (London)
Emma Taylor, Chair of the NextGen board: “One of our goals is to work with our senior management, the Redevco Board in particular, to develop a more inclusive culture for the business in recognition of the value that diversity and openness promotes for organizations such as ours.”
The main responsibilities of NextGen include idea generation and innovation, advisory, and delegated decision making.