Jan Tanner (50) is one of the leading experts for shopping center and neighborhood development in the Swiss real estate industry. As of May 1, 2019, Jan Tanner will provide his knowledge to proprietors, investors, and operators of retail properties. Until the end of 2018, Jan Tanner managed the western Swiss real estate department of the listed real estate company Mobimo, where he established professional neighborhood management for Quartier du Flon in Lausanne, which he also managed over 4 years. He will continue to work for Mobimo as a consultant in the future.
From 2009 to 2014, he worked for ECE from Hamburg as the company’s branch manager for Switzerland. During that time, he was Center Manager of “Stücki Shopping Basel” as well as the “Westside” in Bern during its pre-opening phase. From 2011 until the end of 2017, Tanner was President and founding member of the Swiss Council of Shopping Centers (SCSC) and founder of the Shopping Center Forum, which has been taking place annually in Zurich since 2008. Furthermore, Tanner has been a member of the European Advisory Board of the International Council of Shopping Centers since 2011.
Jan Tanner will use his time until 2019 to prepare himself for his new challenges. He will start to work in his new role as consultant for companies from the shopping center, retail real estate, and retail industry on May 1, 2019. In this role, he can rely on the structure of the “leading Swiss agency” crbasel with its 18 staff members, which he will start managing by early May.
The board currently consists of 21 members
The ACROSS Advisory Board’s declared aim is to offer its expertise in topic identification and formulation. The board currently has 21 members. There will be a semi-annual discussion process whereby the advisory board identifies the challenges and opportunities the industry faces and what burning problems and emerging trends they see.
The ACROSS Advisory Board includes the following industry experts:
- Christoph Achammer, Chairman of the Board at ATP architects engineers
- Patrick Delcol, Head of Pan-European Retail at BNP Paribas Real Estate
- Jonathan Doughty, Global Head of Foodservice at ECE
- Scott Dwyer, COO of Atrium Europe
- Joanna Fisher, Managing Director Center Management at ECE
- Andreas Hohlmann, Managing Director of Unibail-Rodamco- Westfield Germany
- Peter Karai, Sales Director at Futureal Group
- Josip Kardun, CEO of Multi Corporation
- Daniel Losantos, CEO of Neinver
- Henrik Madsen, Managing Director Northern Europe at McArthurGlen
- Thomas Mark, President of the MK Illumination Group
- Christof Papousek, CFO of the Constantin Film group of companies
- Thomas Reichenauer, Founder and Managing Director, ROS Retail Outlet Shopping
- Dietmar Reindl, COO of Immofinanz Group
- Katharina von Schacky, Divisional Head of Real Estate Markets Shopping at Commerz Real
- Walter Seib, CEO of HMSHost International
- Jacques Sinke, CEO of reteam international
- Jan Tanner, expert consultant for the shopping center, retail real estate, and retail industry
- Árpád Török, CEO of TriGranit
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Retail at Union Investment, and
- Marcus Wild, CEO of SES Spar European Shopping Center