MAPIC unveils an exceptional line-up of international retail real estate, retail and leisure decision-makers who will speak at MAPIC Digital to share their views on the industry’s future. Retailing is in the midst of a major transformation which was abruptly accelerated by the covid-19 pandemic, prompting an entire sector to completely overhaul its operations in record time.
The new MAPIC Digital platform will give access to live conference sessions on November 17 and 18, recorded sessions from November 2, as well as networking tools and exclusive content.
From collaborative retail through new consumer habits, leisure and restaurants to redefining the urban and retail landscape, the speakers will address all the major topics in retail real estate, distribution and leisure.
Among the CEOs and senior executives who will be attending MAPIC Digital:
- Fabrice Bansay, Managing director, Apsys (France)
- Nick Brady, Group MD, Leasing, McArthurGlen (UK)
- Joanna Fisher, MD Center Management & newly-appointed CEO Marketplaces, ECE (Germany)
- Antoine Frey, CEO, Frey (France)
- Sébastien Vanhoove, Chief Operating Officer, Carmila (France)
- Roberto Zoia, President, CNCC Italy (Italy)
- Joao Cepeda, President & Creative Director, Time Out Market (Portugal)
- Lorraine Dieulot, Director of Real Estate & Lifestyle, Saguez & Partners (France)
- Enrique Martinez, Managing Director, Fnac Darty (France)
- David Parry, Global Real Estate Director, The Body Shop (UK)
- Winston Fisher, CEO, Area15 (USA)
- Pablo Moragrega, General Manager, Parque Warner Madrid (Spain)
- Ian Sandford, Director, Eurofund Group (Spain)
- Teri Schindler, Co-founder & CEO, Harves (USA)
Real estate consultant/investor
- Matthijs Storm, CEO, Wereldhave (The Netherlands)
- Matthew Thompson, Head of Retail Strategy, Colliers International (UK)
- Nicky Wightman, Director Emerging Trends, Savills (UK)
”Retail is a major pillar of urban development. Lifestyles have radically changed in recent years and retail too must adapt to new urban patterns that mix together work, life, leisure, and commercial spaces. Brick-and-mortar shopping is becoming an experience, an entertainment. It is not selling a product, it is selling an experience, an identity to a community, a sense of belonging and social connection. Like the industry, MAPIC has become omnichannel to continue accompanying the industry’s professionals as they face this challenge,” explains Nathalie Depetro, MAPIC’s director.
More information about MAPIC Digital and the conference programme here.