The international firm of architects and interior designers were commissioned by British Land to undertake the project which has seen the 200,000 sqft site turned into a thriving mixed-use retail and leisure-led destination.
All of the current frontages have been replaced with high quality, visually appealing HI-MACS. The versatile material was backlit with LEDs, enabling the buildings to have a different appearance at night and making them stand out from the adjoining units.
Following this, further rationalisation of the car parking and provision of a new 1000 space MSCP will free up additional development opportunities. This will bring a more diverse range of high street retailers, café’s, restaurants and leisure facilities arranged around a series of high quality, enticing public spaces.