A new and exciting edition of the ACROSS RETAIL TALKS Online lies ahead.
This time, it’s all about the European outlet scene.
- How were outlets affected by the crisis?
- What about the reopening of the centers? Were specific locations affected differently? If they were, what happened?
- Which cooperation activities were undertaken with retailers (rent adjustments, cooperation models, etc.)?
- What about the brands? Who are the winners and losers?
- Which strategies do outlets pursue in the future? Is it “back to normal” or even “back to a better normal”?
- What can other (shopping center) operators learn from their outlet-center colleagues?
ACROSS Retail Talk Online
Date: June 24, 5pm (CET)
Register here: Zoom Registration
Participation is free of charge
These and many more questions will be discussed by: