An additional 170 speakers are on track to be added over the next 150 days leading up to Shoptalk Europe, which will be held on 9-11 October 2017 in Copenhagen with more than 2,000 attendees expected.
Shoptalk Europe follows the U.S. launch of Shoptalk, which instantly became the most
important American retail and ecommerce event and recently completed its second year with more than 5,500 attendees.
Like its U.S. counterpart, Shoptalk Europe focuses on the evolution of how consumers discover, shop and buy in an age of digital transformation, and covers the trends, technologies and business models disrupting retail and ecommerce.
Shoptalk Europe also announced its ‘Hosted Retailers & Brands Program’ that provides qualified retailers and brands with free tickets to attend Shoptalk Europe and up to €650 in reimbursement for travel and hotel expenses ($1,000 for retailers and brands traveling from the U.S.).
To qualify for the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, individuals who are responsible for evaluating or buying retail or ecommerce technology or other solutions for their companies simply take eight 15-minute onsite meetings (a total of just two hours) with Shoptalk Europe’s wide-ranging exhibitors and sponsors. The meetings are based on the interests and requirements of the retailers and brands.
The Hosted Retailers & Brands Program was introduced at the Shoptalk U.S. event in 2017 with more than 250 retailers and brands successfully participating in over 2,100 meetings. Retailers and brands can apply for the Shoptalk Europe Hosted Retailers & Brands Program here: http://shoptalkeurope.com/register/retailers-form.
Shoptalk Europe’s currently confirmed speakers are European and global leaders and innovators from retailers, brands, startups, investors, analysts, and tech and internet companies, and include:
• Savannah Sachs, Managing Director, Birchbox UK (UK)
• Philip Krim, Co-Founder & CEO, Casper (US)
• Maria Raga, CEO, Depop (UK)
• Michael Dubin, Founder & CEO, Dollar Shave Club (US)
• William P. Lauder, Executive Chairman, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc. (US)
• Jas Bagniewski, Founder & CEO, Eve Sleep (UK)
• Stephanie Phair, Chief Strategy Officer, Farfetch (UK)
• Frederic Court, Founder & Managing Partner, Felix Capital (France)
• Dinesh Nayar, CEO & Co-Founder, Fyndiq (Sweden)
• Jonathan Alferness, Head of Google Shopping, Google (US)
• Michael Ward, Managing Director, Harrods (UK)
• Nina Shariati, Project Manager, Transparency and Higg Index, H&M (Sweden)
• Dr. Philipp Kreibohm, Founder & Co-CEO, Home24 (Germany)
• Julian Burnett, Chief Information Officer, House of Fraser (UK)
• Jerry Storch, CEO, Hudson’s Bay Company (US)
• Simona Scarpaleggia, CEO, IKEA Switzerland (Switzerland)
• Marc Pohl, Founder & Managing Director, Juniqe (Germany)
• Karl Munthe-Kaas, CEO & Co-Founder, Kolonial.no (Norway)
• Edoardo Manitto, Managing Director, Lafayette Plug and Play (France)
• Roman Kirsch, CEO, Lesara (Germany)
• Edward Griffith, Founder, LoveCrafts (UK)
• Chris Morton, Co-Founder & CEO, Lyst (UK)
• Martin Wild, Chief Digital Officer, MediaMarktSaturn Retail Group (Germany)
• Andreas Wuerfel, Director, Global Innovation Community, METRO AG (Germany)
• Dirk Graber, Founder & CEO, Mister Spex (Germany)
• Max Wittrock, Co-Founder, MyMuesli (Germany)
• Cristina Berta Jones, COO, Naspers Ecommerce (Netherlands)
• Simon Belsham, CEO, Notonthehighstreet.com (UK)
• Neela Montgomery, Executive Board Member Multichannel Retail, Otto Group (Germany)
• Julia Bösch, Founder & Managing Director, Outfittery (Germany)
• Joris Beckers, Founder, Picnic (Netherlands)
• Tim Kendall, President, Pinterest (US)
• Helen Vaid, CCO, Pizza Hut (US)
• Jean-Jacques van Oosten, Chief Digital Officer, REWE Group (Germany)
• Jonathan Wall, Group Ecommerce Director, Shop Direct (UK)
• Carla Cammilla Hjort, Founder & CEO, Space10 (Denmark)
• Allan Martinson, COO, Starship Technologies (UK)
• Daniel Thung, Co-Founder & Member of the Board, Supervista AG / Brillen.de (Germany)
• Adrian Letts, Managing Director – Online, Tesco (UK)
• Kieran O’Neill, Co-Founder & CEO, Thread (UK)
• Carl Waldekranz, Co-Founder & CEO, Tictail (Sweden)
• Charlie Cole, Chief Digital Officer, Tumi (US)
• Amir Konigsberg, CEO, Twiggle (Israel)
• Sébastien Fabre, Founder & CEO, Vestiaire Collective (France)
• Moritz Schiebold, CEO, Volumental (Sweden)
• Steven Lowy, Co-CEO, Westfield (Australia)
• Konstantin Urban, Co-CEO, Windeln.de (Germany)
A complete list of confirmed speakers can be found at http://shoptalkeurope.com/speakers.
Shoptalk Europe’s preliminary agenda includes more than 100 carefully curated sessions–with 18 keynotes–and encompasses new announcements, critical debate, thoughtful questions and insightful answers focusing on crucial themes including:
• Shopping Experiences of the Future
• Designing Innovative Products and Experiences
• Digitization of Physical Retail Stores
• On-Demand, Delivery and Logistics
• Investment and Entrepreneurship
• Disruptive Startups and Pioneering Brands
• Shifting Ecommerce Trends
• Marketing Evolution
• Measurement, Analytics and Insights
• Culture and Leadership
• Consumer Behavior, Expectations and Demographics
• Innovative Technologies Transforming Retail and Ecommerce
• Global and Cross-Border Commerce
The event will also feature a Startup Pitch Contest with €50,000 in cash prizes. The Shoptalk Europe preliminary agenda is available here http://shoptalkeurope.com/agenda.
Shoptalk Europe was created by technology entrepreneur and venture capital investor Anil D. Aggarwal, whose latest tech company was acquired by Google in 2012 and who previously founded Money20/20 Europe–the largest Fintech event in Europe–as well as its U.S. counterpart, Money20/20–the largest Fintech event globally.
“Shoptalk Europe facilitates a much-needed retail and ecommerce conversation and creates a new community of industry leaders and innovators,” said Aggarwal. “We fill a major industry gap because this pan-European–as well as global–dialogue and community don’t currently exist but are now critical to shaping the future of retail and ecommerce. With our content-rich agenda featuring more than 250 worldclass speakers and the Hosted Retailers & Brands Program, we’re unique in putting retailers and brands
To learn more, visit www.shoptalkeurope.com