Entertainment, food service & hospitality now play a key role in shaping the new tenant mix. Another industry-wide change to impact the retail property sector is diversification. Mixed-use has emerged as the new norm for modern development & regeneration in the outlet industry to create tourism destinations.
How do international players imagine & shape tomorrow’s outlet industry?
Outlet industry overview: trends, performances & prospective
– Worldwide market evolution & industry news
– Retail sales & traffic figures
– Preview of the next decade
From outlet centres to tourism destinations – Panel session
– How can landlords attract international tourists to increase traffic in outlet villages?
– How can the tourism industry capitalize on shopping destinations?
– Partnerships between outlets & tourism players
Rethinking the tenant mix to make outlet destinations more & more attractive – Panel session
– New players, new retail formats & new business models
– What is the best mix to increase traffic & revenues
– Trends & impact of e-commerce on the tenant mix
– Impact on sales performances
New outlet & mixed-use modern (re)development projects – Panel session
– What are the key components of outlet destinations?
– Successful refurbishments & repositioning
– Hospitality to boost footfall & attractiveness
– Design & architecture to create emotions & new experiences
Jordan Gareth, Director, ART Software Group
Gunn Ken, Managing Director, Ken Gunn Consulting
More info: Mapic Outlet Summit