Shoptalk was founded in 2016, and since then it has become a large retail conference. Every year this event host over 2,500 attendees, among them are: large retailers brands, startups, technology companies, investors, media, and analysts.
This year Shoptalk is reuniting more than 250 companies, which will be showcasing their latest innovations as well as bringing along the newest trends that are continuously transforming the retail industry at a global scale.
Some of the themes included in the agenda of this 2022 Shoptalk conference are:
- The transformation of Physical Retail
- Ground-breaking Digital Experiences
- The Post-Pandemic Shopping Experience
- The New Retail Organization
- The Changing Consumer
- Global Retail Experiences & Innovations
For more information about this event click here .