Katharina von Schacky has been divisional head Real Estate Markets Shopping at Commerz Real AG since March 1, 2017. She is responsible for the asset management of the retail trade properties in the portfolio of Commerz Real with a value of approx. 4.1 billion euros.
Von Schacky has many years of experience on the German and international retail trade real estate market. Before joining Commerz Real, as head of business development at Unibail-Rodamco she developed its third-party business in Germany. Moreover, she is involved in the German Council of Shopping Centers, where she heads the Forum Asset Management.
Von Schacky began her career as a real estate attorney at Ashurst in London, before moving to England’s most successful department store chain, John Lewis, to lead its expansion negotiations. Back in Germany she worked as senior asset manager at the British real estate consultant Donaldsons, and following the merger with DTZ (now Cushman & Wakefield) she assumed responsibility for its shopping centre segment in Germany as Head of Retail Asset Management.
The board now has 17 members
The ACROSS Advisory Board’s declared aim is to offer its expertise in topic identification and formulation. The board currently has 17 members. There will be a semi-annual discussion process whereby the advisory board identifies the challenges and opportunities the industry faces and what burning problems and emerging trends they see.
The ACROSS Advisory Board includes the following industry experts:
- Christoph Achammer, Chairman of the Board at ATP architects engineers
- Patrick Delcol, the CEO of BNP Paribas Real Estate for CEE
- Lisette van Doorn, Chief Executive Europe of ULI
- Jonathan Doughty, Global Head of Foodservice at ECE
- Scott Dwyer, COO of Atrium Europe
- Joanna Fisher, Managing Director Center Management at ECE
- Josip Kardun, CEO of Multi Corporation
- Daniel Losantos, CEO of Neinver
- Henrik Madsen, Managing Director Northern Europe at McArthurGlen
- Christof Papousek, CFO of the Constantin Film group of companies
- Dietmar Reindl, COO of Immofinanz Group
- Martin Sabelko, Managing Director at Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate Austria
- Katharina von Schacky, Divisional Head of Real Estate Markets Shopping at Commerz Real
- Jacques Sinke, CEO of reteam international
- Árpád Török, CEO of TriGranit
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Retail at Union Investment, and
- Marcus Wild, CEO of SES Spar European Shopping Center