The three-day trade fair has been held every year in October since 1998. On an area of 72,250 sq m, it offers an international networking platform to connect and exchange ideas about key markets of Europe, through Russia, the Middle East, and the US.
Representing the complete supply chain, the participants and exhibitors of EXPO REAL include
- Project developers and controllers
- Investors and financers
- Real estate service providers
- Architects and planners
- Corporate real estate managers
- Asset and property managers
- Economic regions and cities
- Digital solutions for the real estate industry
With panel discussions and conferences featuring about 400 speakers, the event program covers current topics and trends relevant to the industry.
Tickets and visitor registrations are available from July 2022.
More information on EXPO REAL 2022 can be found at www.exporeal.net