How important is shopping tourism for shopping malls and retailers? How to attract a tourist with a different pattern of shopping behavior and with a different shopping point of view? How to utilize the purchasing potential of tourists with their limited time capacity?
These questions lead us to perceive shopping tourism as a separate discipline that needs to be given more attention. If you are interested in the topic and want to meet with retail professionals, share best practises, marketing procedures and data processes and find out how to gain the most from the shopping tourism, this conference is exactly for you.
The Conference Topics:
- Who are the shopping tourists and where do they come from?
- What share of sales comes from shopping tourism?
- Shopping tourism marketing
- What are the biggest obstacles to increase the sales?
- Luxury shopping
- Outlet shopping
- Future trends – shopping as an experience
- Local or foreign tourists?
- After the pandemic shopping tourism recovery
Save the Date, pre-register on https://www.estcp.eu/#formContact and you will receive all the details as soon as possible.