Losantos joined Neinver in 2011 as Head of Business Development. The company has operations in France, Germany, Italy, The Netherlands, Poland, the Czech Republic and Spain with well over € 2 Billion in Assets under Management.
Prior to that, Losantos worked at the finance boutique A&G as Junior and Senior Client Relationship Officer. He is an Industrial Engineer by ICAI (Universidad Pontificia de Comillas) and holds an MBA from Columbia Business School.
The board now has 16 members
The ACROSS Advisory Board’s declared aim is to offer its expertise in topic identification and formulation. The board currently has 16 members. There will be a semi-annual discussion process whereby the advisory board identifies the challenges and opportunities the industry faces and what burning problems and emerging trends they see.
The ACROSS Advisory Board includes the following industry experts:
- Christoph Achammer, Chairman of the Board at ATP architects engineers
- Patrick Delcol, the CEO of BNP Paribas Real Estate for CEE
- Lisette van Doorn, Chief Executive Europe of ULI
- Jonathan Doughty, Global Head of Foodservice at ECE
- Scott Dwyer, COO of Atrium Europe
- Joanna Fisher, Managing Director Center Management at ECE
- Josip Kardun, CEO of Multi Corporation
- Daniel Losantos, CEO of Neinver
- Henrik Madsen, Managing Director Northern Europe at McArthurGlen
- Christof Papousek, CFO of the Constantin Film group of companies
- Dietmar Reindl, COO of Immofinanz Group
- Martin Sabelko, Managing Director at Warburg-HIH Invest Real Estate Austria
- Jacques Sinke, CEO of reteam international
- Árpád Török, CEO of TriGranit
- Henrike Waldburg, Head of Investment Management Retail at Union Investment, and
- Marcus Wild, CEO of SES Spar European Shopping Center