The shopping mall industry can learn a thing or two from the outlet business. Above all, the mindset that business does not stop at the door of the retailer’s shop. Should, or rather must the shopping center world think more into its retail tenants? Do we need more retail KPIs than real estate KPIs?
This ACROSS RETAIL TALK is the follow up to the great outlet talk from February and explores the question of what management approaches are needed to give the shopping center scene wings again.
The discussion is held by a panel that is firmly anchored in both worlds, the shopping center world and the outlet world. Klaus Striebich (Moderator; RaRE Advise) and Reinhart Winiwarter (Managing Partner ACROSS Magazine) welcome a top-class panel including the participation of:
- Michaela Liegel, Head of Real Estate & Expansion Central & Eastern Europe Hunkemöller
- Joan Rouras, Leasing & Retail Director NEINVER
- Thomas Reichenauer, Co-Founder and MD of ROS Retail Outlet Shopping
- Tim Mayer, Head of Asset Management Retail Germany & Austria CBRE
- Frank Verschelle, Founder and CEO of Advantail