Shopping Centre Manager, United Kingdom
Location: North East
Country: United Kingdom
Salary: £30.000 - £39.999
Sector: Shopping Centre & Venue Management
Do you have experience as a Shopping Centre Manager or Operations Manager?
Are you operationally experienced with a flair for tenant engagement?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Shopping Centre Manager in County Durham at an outdoor high street scheme with a strong retail offering.
Your main focus will be to oversee the day to day management of the shopping centre as well as additional responsibility for local marketing initiatives.
- You will be responsible for the daily management and operation of the centre with a constant regard for asset value, driving footfall and increasing revenue.
- To be the face of the scheme, establishing and maintaining positive relationships with key stakeholders including tenants, customers, local authorities and business groups.
- Report on accounting, turnover and footfall data, and identify and implement strategies to improve tenant performance and asset value.
- Manage and control the budget, with constant regard for cost control and striving to reduce spending where possible.
- Build and maintain effective relationships with the retailers, service providers and key stakeholders within the local industry to build the reputation of the centre.
- You have proven experience within the shopping centre management industry or facilities management.
- Exposure to service charge budget management.
- You have strong people management skills and proven leadership skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Shopping centre management experience, or have experience within facilities/operations management
- The centre is an ideal first step into centre management for any Deputy or Operations Manager.
- The business is experienced in specialist property management and you will be given the support and autonomy to grow.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB