Shopping Center Marketing Manager, Barcelona, Spain
Sector: Shopping Centre & Venue Management
Shopping Centre Marketing Manager opportunity!
Are you Marketing & Sales professional looking for your next opportunity?
Do you have experience in Retail or FMCG?
Do you want to work with one of the world’s leading shopping center owner?
- Marketing Manager
- Responsibility for all matters relating to marketing, PR, events and promotions to increase footfall and dwell-time in the centre.
- You will liaise with the Centre’s tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
- You will be responsible for reporting and analysing all web based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
- Supporting the HQ in producing and implementing the annual marketing strategy, including events, digital promotions and tenant liaison.
- Long-term opportunities for progression within the sector, such as Shopping Center Director.
- Based in Barcelona.
- At a top Spanish shopping center with an annual footfall of 10 million and key tenants such as Primark or Inditex.
- You have marketing experience within a B2C environment preferably retail or FMCG
- You are able to lead a small team in delivering a robust PR campaign and liaise and influence with stakeholders at varying levels.
- You have experience in managing budgets to produce innovative campaigns to drive brand awareness and increase footfall and dwell-time.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB