Retail Liaison, United Kingdom
Location: Hereford and Worcester
Country: United Kingdom
Salary: £20.000 - £29.999
Sector: Shopping Centre & Venue Management
Are you a confident retailer with a flair for communication and passion for building relationships?
Are you eager to progress your career with a progressive, forward-thinking and revolutionary company?
We are working with an exciting leader within the shopping centre industry to appoint a Retail Liaison Coordinator at a prestigious shopping centre in Hertfordshire. This property boasts an enviable mix of well-known retail and leisure tenants and is currently expanding this offering. The shopping centre is in a prime location in relation to transport links and easily accessible from London and surrounding areas.
- You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with tenants, to understand their needs from strategy support, to marketing and operations.
- You will act as the tenants’ interface between themselves and the Centre’s management teams.
- You will collate sales and performance data for analysis to identify opportunities for further revenue generation and report back to senior management and departmental heads.
- You will work directly with the Centre’s management teams and stakeholders to design, develop, implement and maximise strategies which enhance the Centre’s operations.
- You will support new tenants in the launch of their store, from back of house operations to marketing.
- You have proven experience of working within the retail environment, preferably with a fashion retailer or high-end brand.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and have experience liaising at all levels of seniority.
- You have proven knowledge of data analysis and production of accurate reports identifying trends.
- You have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to balance competing priorities and remain calm under pressure.
- This business is a key player within the shopping centre industry, leading the way with innovative ideas and strategies which are shaping the way management teams interact with tenants and utilise data for commercial gain.
- There is significant opportunity for the role to grow as the Centre does too, and with this comes further opportunities for progression and development.
- This business is renowned in the market for being people focused and doing its very best to retain, engage and motivate its staff.
- There is an extensive and rewarding benefits package on offer with this position.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB