Operations Manager, Porto, Portugal
Salary: £40.000 - £49.999
Sector: Shopping Centre & Venue Management
Exclusive Operations Manager opportunity for an established Shopping Center or Retail Operations Manager looking to progress their career!
A high calibre individual is sought to assume the Operations Manager position at a recognized Shopping Center in Porto. This property requires a polished and professional individual with proven operational/ technical experience within property management to effectively represent the Company.
- Lead, manage and motivate the hard and soft services teams to deliver outstanding results.
- Effectively manage contractors to ensure absolute compliance with all rules, regulations and statutory requirements.
- Manage and control the operational budget, with a clear focus on reducing costs without compromising service standards.
- Work in conjunction with relevant authorities, organizations and regulatory bodies to establish the scheme as a safe and enjoyable environment for staff, tenants and customers.
- Liaise daily with clients, tenants, and contractors to build strong professional relationships and ensure standards of service are maintained.
- Assist the General Manager in the implementation of the Centre’s strategy.
- Existing technical/operational experience at a senior level within a shopping center, venue, airport, leisure destination or similar environment.
- Competent in contractor management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Experience managing significant budgets.
- Extremely high standards and are confident leading and managing large teams.
- This is a key shopping center within the Company’s portfolio.
- This is an integral role in the successful running of the scheme.
- The employer is one of the biggest companies in the Retail Real Estate industry.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB