Deputy Center Manager, Barcelona, Spain
Salary: £20.000 - £29.999
Sector: Shopping Centre & Venue Management
We are currently searching for a Deputy Center Manager to play an important role with a leading international owner and developer of Shopping Centers on one of their most exciting assets.
Over the next 2 years, this person will have the opportunity to develop their skills and become a Center Director of a key asset of the Company’s portfolio.
We are searching for a Deputy Centre Manager, with strong marketing, sales capabilities to join the senior leadership team of this center.
- To work closely with the Shopping Center Director in order to drive forward the commercial development of the centre
- To take a leading role in future developments and implementations of effective local marketing strategies – working closely with the marketing team.
- To build strong relationships with local authorities of the area and other stakeholders (retailers, customers)
- You have a Degree in Business or Tourism – Masters is desirable but not essential
- You have experience as Marketing Manager, Retail Area Manager or similar within the Hotel or Retail sector
- Approx. 4 years professional experience
- You have a creative and innovative mentality with a genuine passion for retail
- Strong leadership skills
- You have an ambitious mindset with the desire to progress within the organisation
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB