Asset Manager, Frankfurt, Germany
Sector: Shopping Centre & Venue Management
Foundation Recruitment is collaborating with a major International Investment and Asset Management group to find a talented, passionate and ambitious Asset Manager to join their team in Frankfurt.
This person will have the opportunity to join a dynamic, growing team within an organisation that is investing significantly in the German real estate market.
If you are searching for an Asset Management position which will allow you to take a leading hands-on role on a portfolio of major assets, this could be an ideal role.
Core Duties Include:
- To pro-actively support the growth of the Real Estate platform based in Frankfurt
- Responsibility for managing existing assets, maintaining the performance of assets and developing & implementing creative business plans/strategies
- Manage any development works performed on assets ranging from speculative development to major refurbishment
- Lead negotiations with tenants and prospects
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience working in asset management directly for a real estate investor
- Strong degree level education
- Fluent German and English language skills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS JOB