Over the past few years, the catering industry has developed from privately managed individual companies to professional nationwide national and international system gastronomy concepts. Professionalization is confidence-building and leads to faster and more efficient expansion skills.
Who are these – for the most part coming from abroad system restaurateurs? What are their demands on location, shell and interior design? Where do you want to expand? Where can you expand with which concepts?
- The world of tomorrow: how we live, work and eat
- The tenant in focus: Rescue anchor catering?
- System restaurateurs on the rise. What demands do you place on real estate?
- Catering – Megatrend Mobility
- The city center asks for a table – Gastronomy is top priority
- Hotel gastronomy: partnership as a win win
- The most outstanding gastronomic projects in Germany and Europe
- Hot Spot Berlin: Gastrotour with sightseeing